Data Protection Information
Arya Audio Labs Ltd. (T/A Arya Audio or Arya Audio Labs), as a limited company situated in 71-75 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom (Company Reg: 11043021) operates a strict GDPR policy in order to protect the right to privacy of its customers and other interested parties. The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaces the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and was designed to harmonise data privacy laws across Europe, to protect and empower all EU citizens’ data privacy and to reshape the way organisations across the region approach data privacy.
In order to comply with widely considered GDPR standards, Arya Audio Lans Ltd. have introduced a policy prior to the GDPR enforcement date of May 25th, 2018, and will continue to operate it in perpetuity, adjusting it only to make the policy stronger or to comply with new standards and laws passed after May 25th, 2018.
Customer Data is used by Arya Audio Labs Ltd. to help enhance the experience of existing and potential customers (both B2B and End-User) and in order to better the company’s services. This includes but is not limited to:
– Holding current and historical correspondences on record to help with future enquiries.
– Holding records on prior purchases to help with warranty and after-sales enquiries.
– Conducting internal research to help improve our product and service offerings.
– Tracking feedback to improve our existing products and services.
– Using approved customer information to target offers, competitions and information that individual customers may find useful.
– Monitoring website visits of signed-up users to further improve their experience.
– All information used for these purposes is held only by Arya Audio Labs Ltd. and is not shared with any third-party for any purpose without the individual customer’s prior written consent.
All Arya Audio Labs Ltd. staff from May 1st, 2018 have signed and agree to a GDPR agreement that confirms their understanding of their obligations and appropriate policies to follow with regard to the GDPR.
The full Arya Audio Labs Ltd. GDPR Policy is available to view on request.
What about your GDPR rights?
The GDPR gives all citizens certain rights, including The right to be informed, The right of access, The right to rectification, The right to erasure, The right to restrict processing, The right to data portability, The right to object, Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
– Right to be Informed: We aim to inform you of your rights each time you interact with us, either by making a purchase, sending an email or receiving an email.
– Right of Access: Please Contact Us to make a formal request to view the information we hold on you. Though most information is displayed in your account – section of the website (where relevant).
– Right to Rectification: Please Contact Us to make a formal request to change the information we hold on you. Some information can be amended through your account section of the website (where relevant).
– Right to Erasure: Please Contact Us to make a formal request to delete the information we hold on you.
– Right to Restrict Processing: Please Contact Us to make a formal request for us to temporarily suppress the processing of your data.
– Right to Data Portability: Please Contact Us to make a formal request, so we can try to assist you in transferring your data to yourself or an approved third-party.
– Right to Object: Every marketing communication a customer receives has a clearly marked ‘Unsubscribe’ link, which removes the user from all future marketing activities immediately. Please Contact Us if you’d like to request this right to object without interacting with a marketing email.
– Rights in Relation to Automated Decision Making and Profiling: Arya Audio Labs Ltd. do not operate tools in this way.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can also email us on email@example.com
Policies are liable to change without prior notice. E&OE